Whether planning a beach wedding, traditional wedding, exotic honeymoon or a Hen weekend, spare a thought for your feet.
Here is a suggestion for a foot care plan which can be included as part of your beauty routine:
3 Months to Go
- Visit a foot health professional for a check-up and advice on how to tackle any problems you may have
- Start using a foot file or foot scrub to remove rough skin
- Moisturise every night
1 Month to Go
- If you have not started a foot care plan, start now
- Choose your colours for your pedicure and book your appointment
- You can massage your feet using a light oil. This encourages circulation and encourages skin and nail growth
2 Weeks to go
- Maybe visit a foot health professional to remove any stubborn hard skin, especially on the heels, thin thickened nails, etc. You are then ready for your pedicure
1 Week to go
- Why not book a paraffin wax treatment or try some reflexology? Both are relaxing and good for the skin
1 Day to go
- Enjoy a professional or home pedicure knowing your feet are more beautiful than you ever remember.
On your wedding day you want to be confident about every part of you, so do not ignore your feet – and don’t forget the groom’s feet too!
Lorna Pullman – Foot Health Practitioner tel: 07860 927958